You are hereBack to top
Regents Exams and Answers: Living Environment Revised Edition (Barron's Regents NY) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Barron’s Regents Exams and Answers: Living Environment provides essential review for students taking the Living Environment Regents, including actual exams administered for the course, thorough answer explanations, and comprehensive review of all topics.
This edition features:
- Four actual Regents exams to help students get familiar with the test format
- Comprehensive review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
- Thorough explanations for all answers
- Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Study tips and test-taking strategies
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Regents Living Environment Power Pack two-volume set, which includes Let’s Review Regents: Living Environment in addition to the Regents Exams and Answers: Living Environment book.
About the Author
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.