You are hereBack to top
The MBE Decoded: Multistate Bar Exam (Bar Review) (Paperback)
MBE Decoded is a fresh approach to MBE study which makes the vast amount of MBE tested rules manageable and understandable. The authors fully analyzed all NCBE released MBE questions to determine rule coverage and identify common testing patterns so you don't have to. This book can be used during law school for early bar preparation or during intensive bar preparation by first-time takers and repeat bar takers who struggled on the MBE the first time. This book is a great resource for students to get essential MBE practice before they fully "know" the law, allowing students to get additional essential practice recognizing the fact patterns and testing styles that are key to passing. Pedagogically, this book encourages students to engage with the material, develop deep rule understanding, gain MBE pattern recognition, and aids in critical memorization efforts.
Professors and student will benefit from:
- MBE black letter law subject matter outlines that are clear and concise with key terms bolded.
- Identification of the most frequently tested MBE rules.
- Summary charts to help you understand confusing topics and how they interrelate.
- MBE tips to improve accuracy and understanding of how the rules apply to fact patterns.
- Decoy tips to help you avoid picking the wrong answer when more than one good option is available.
- Examples, pulled from NCBE MBE released questions, which illustrate how the rules are MBE tested.
- Bullet point memorization cheat sheets.
- Guided MBE question deconstructions illustrating best MBE solving practices.
- A guide on how to effectively solve MBE questions with troubleshooting tips to help improve your accuracy.
- Guidance on effectively taking an MBE exam online.